Position Summary: The Human Resources Generalist & Administration is responsible for the
administration of human resources support for the organization; including recruitment, staff
orientation, and benefits administration. This position also provides some office management
functions for the administration office.
I. Human Resource Administration
● Prepare and assist with the posting of employment recruitment advertisements and mailings;
following affirmative action guidelines.
● Facilitate corporate hiring process including assisting hiring managers with resume selection,
new hire orientation, and tech set-up.
● Complete and maintain personnel files.
● Monitor the annual employee performance evaluation process. Assist supervisors with
discipline and termination processes.
● Be available to receive employee grievances; work with the President and/or supervisors
● Maintain all personnel policies, and make policy revisions upon request.
● Assist with Diversity, Equity and Inclusion activities as they align with HR.
● Performs other HR duties as assigned.
ll. Benefits Administration
● Set up all eligible employees for benefits.
● Act as COBRA administrator.
● Provide ongoing benefits information to employees including notification of eligibility,
application assistance, plan updates and provider amendments.
● Oversee the annual open enrollment renewal process for all benefit plans.
● Process employee incident reports, workers' compensation claims, and short- and long-term
● Coordinate communication, compile reports and provide ongoing notification and application
assistance for the 401(k)-retirement plan.
● Performs other benefits related duties as assigned.
lll. Office Administration
● Provide leadership, support and supervision for Business Office staff.
● Review and approve biweekly payroll.
● Review invoices & authorize payment of expenses.
● Serve as organizational check signer & bring deposits to the bank.
● Serve as primary contact for network/server/user issues.
Salary and Benefits:
● Salary range: $50,000 – $70,000, depending on qualifications & experience
● Benefits: Individual health and dental coverage, HSA account including generous company
contribution, 401(k) plan, AD&D Insurance, long term disability insurance, Optional/voluntary
life insurance & dependent life insurance & short term disability, monthly wellness benefits,
volunteer hours, PTO, and paid floating holidays
Send letter of interest and resume to HR@hugllc.com or visit hugllc.com